Unhappy with your care? Let us know.

When you’re unhappy with the quality of your health care, you might want to talk with whoever gave you the care. If you don’t want to talk to that person or need more help, you can file a complaint. Filing a complaint is your right, so if you think you’re not getting high-quality care, we want to know.

How you file a complaint depends on whether your complaint is about: 

Go to Source